Please pray for our members who have Covid–
- Joe and Carolyn McDonald
- Imani Toliver
- Dan Leonard
- Ariana Walker, daughter of Erica Gooch
Surgeries and Treatment–
- Milbrey Frey had surgery this week.
- Mike Johnson is under the care of transplant doctors. His upcoming surgeries will be scheduled.
- Sandy Gordon will be having ACL surgery, September 1, at Tennessee Orthopedic Alliance in Murfreesboro.
- Lori Johnson is scheduled for partial knee replacement, October 27.
- Carolyn Hazelip is recovering from shoulder surgery in North Carolina with her daughter.
- Donnie Kay has been having seizures.
- Vershon Ross, member of the Clarksville ministry and daughter of Lorita Ross, had recent knee replacement surgery. She requests prayers for her ongoing Physical Therapy.
- Mounie Rampersad had recent surgery on her foot and ankle.
- Kiena Price is recovering at home from recent surgery.
- James Smith continues cancer treatments.
- Patrice Gray’s rehab facility is opening for patio visits. Please visit if you can. Please also continue to send cards of encouragement to: Trevecca Center for Rehabilitation, Room 311-A, 329 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37210.
- Henry Kittrell’s friend, former classmate and Freedom Rider, Ernest Rip Patton, passed away this week.
- Evelyn Reese lost a friend, Suzanne Miller, to Covid.
- Joella Randall and Cheryl Maner recently lost their Aunt Shirley.
- George “Chris” Wilson, husband of Janice Kittrell’s first cousin Bettina, died last Tuesday following a recent stroke.
- Oriana Orozco, former GNC member, passed away in San Antonio, August 13, from a heart attack. Please keep her husband Rick and sons Roman, Lucas and Elijah in your prayers.
- Former GNC member Porter Ragsdale recently passed away.