● Carolyn Hazelip, member of Pacesetters, is recovering from rotator
cuff surgery in North Carolina with her daughter.
● Donnie Kay is having seizures her doctors do not yet understand or
know how to treat. She had been receiving rehab after recent back
surgery for a fractured disc very close to her spinal cord. Please
pray her doctors will be able to help her, and please pray for her
husband Jesse who is caring for Donnie at home.
● Vershon Ross, member of the Clarksville ministry and daughter of
Lorita Ross, had recent knee replacement surgery and is now
rehabbing at home. She requests prayers to be able to handle her
pain from the challenging PT exercises.
● Mounie Rampersad, Pacesetter’s member, had recent surgery on
her foot and ankle and is recovering at home.
● Mike Johnson, who is part of our Pacesetters ministry, is recovering
from a July 9 surgery and has upcoming plans for both liver
transplant and pancreatic surgeries.
● Kiena Price, Pacesetter’s member, is recovering at home from
● James Smith continues his battle with cancer.
● Patrice Gray’s rehab facility is opening for patio visits. Please visit
if you can. Please also continue to send cards of encouragement to:
Trevecca Center for Rehabilitation, Room 311-A, 329 Murfreesboro
Pike, Nashville, TN 37210.
Family and Friends:
● Jeff Sharp requests prayers for his brother and former GNC member
Sonny Sharp, who is in MICU at Summit Hospital in serious condition.
● James Smith requests prayers for his coworker David Potts who has
been diagnosed with a serious case of pancreatic cancer.
● Deloris Simmons requests prayers for her great grandson who was
born prematurely at only 2-½ pounds.
● Darla Rowe is grateful for all of the prayers for her brother John
Lemmons, age 57, who has been on a ventilator with Covid for the past few
weeks. Their family rejoices that John’s ventilator and feeding tubes were
removed this week, and he is now in a regular room. Darla requests
continued prayers for healing as he is moved to Summit Hospital for
inpatient respiratory and physical therapies.
● Rosiland Grant requests prayers for her daughter-in-law Michelle, who
is recovering from a stroke. She is on medication, which her doctors hope
will dissolve a blockage, which tests showed in her brain. Rosiland also
requests prayers for their young adult son KeAndre.
● Jeff Nelson requests prayers for his sister Jeana Johnson who is
undergoing testing to determine options for a heart valve replacement.
● Steve Brown’s sister Cheryl Adams is undergoing chemotherapy.
● Janice Kittrell’s mother Annie Smith is having serious issues with her left
● Joella Randall and Cheryl Maner request prayers for their mom
Carolyn Payne who has Parkinson’s and for their cousin Dwight
Cates, of Chattanooga, who was in a serious motorcycle accident
and has several broken bones.
● Ann Parker requests prayers for her brother Mike Cornwell whose
cancer has spread.
● Bruce Mackie’s mother Mary Lee has been diagnosed with cancer
and is unable to care for herself at this time. Please keep her and the
family in your prayers.
● Please continue to pray for Delisa Helton, as she goes back and
forth to Knoxville to care for her mother Loretta Lloyd who is
dealing with cancer.
● Nathan Rowe requests prayers for his father Alfred Rowe, age
87, who has been diagnosed with heart failure.
● Darla Rowe requests prayers for her mother Patsy Lemmons, age 85,
who has serious heart issues.
● Cathy Freiberger’s sister-in-law Lisa Coffman is continuing to
receive chemo treatments for metastatic breast cancer in her right
● Jesse Kay’s daughter-in-law Jennie Kay is receiving treatment for
● Wendell Bolton’s sister Verita Bolton-Moses has been diagnosed
with stage four cancer.
● Dan Leonard’s sister Laura Leonard is being treated for cancer
with hormone therapy.
● Former GNC member Porter Ragsdale is under Hospice care at home
with congestive heart failure.
● Former GNC member Carla Grubb continues to undergo chemo and
● Gerardo de la Torre, a leader in the Quito church, recently underwent
● Milbrey Frey’s best friend since age five, Antoinette Christopher,
has been undergoing chemotherapy treatments and will be having
● Dennis Lee, brother in the Memphis Church, requests prayers for
his brother who is recovering from a stroke.
● Melanie LaRoche, sister in the Memphis church, had surgery last week
to have a cancerous tumor removed.
● Steve and Rebecca Anderson, of the Memphis Church, request
prayers for their daughter Tasha, age 50, who has begun dialysis
for kidney failure.
● Cathy Freiberger is requesting prayers for her friend Cheryl
Mizzell who is continuing intensive weekly radiation and chemo
treatments for cancer in her neck.