Please pray for our members who are recovering from Covid:
- Joe and Carolyn McDonald
- Dan & Kelly Leonard
- Cameron Gooch
Surgeries and Treatment:
- Eddie Wiseman is seriously ill with pneumonia in St. Thomas Hospital West. He is in ICU on a ventilator. He is allowed two visitors a day, one at a time, for up to 30 minutes per visit. His son Mike has asked for one visitor from church per day since Mike will be one of the visitors each day. If you would like to visit Eddie, please contact Nathan Rowe at 615-596-6748.
- Paulette Thompson is recovering at home from a serious case of shingles.
- Milbrey Frey is recovering at home from a medical procedure last week.
- Lajuanda Harley is receiving cancer treatments.
- Mike Johnson is under the care of transplant doctors. His upcoming surgeries will be scheduled.
- Sandy Gordon’s ACL surgery has been postponed.
- Lori Johnson is scheduled for partial knee replacement, October 27.
- James Smith continues cancer treatments.
- Patrice Gray’s rehab facility is opening for patio visits. Please visit if you can. Please also continue to send cards of encouragement to: Trevecca Center for Rehabilitation, Room 311-A, 329 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37210.