Please pray for our members who are recovering from Covid—
- Joe and Carolyn McDonald
- Imani Toliver
- Dan Leonard
- Erica Gooch and her daughter Ariana Walker both had Covid last week but are showing improvement this week and have now tested negative.
Surgeries and Treatment:
- Eddie Wiseman is in St. Thomas West Hospital in room 496. His by-pass surgery has been postponed. He has a procedure scheduled for today and another one Monday. The hospital is limiting visitors to only two visitors a day, and only one at a time can go into his room.
- Milbrey Frey is recovering at home from a medical procedure last week.
- Lajuanda Harley is receiving cancer treatments.
- Mike Johnson is under the care of transplant doctors. His upcoming surgeries will be scheduled.
- Sandy Gordon’s ACL surgery has been postponed.
- Lori Johnson is scheduled for partial knee replacement, October 27.
- James Smith continues cancer treatments.
- Patrice Gray’s rehab facility is opening for patio visits. Please visit if you can. Please also continue to send cards of encouragement to: Trevecca Center for Rehabilitation, Room 311-A, 329 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37210.